Online training can save you thousands in travel costs alone. Take your existing training and convert it to online courses.
The Learning Management System (LMS), helps you know what’s working, who’s certified, who’s compliant, and more. We can also integrate our solutions with third-party SCORM-compliant systems.
- Custom analytics to meet your needs
- Data to help pace implementation
- SCORM compliant
- Tailored success metrics
- Measure training results
Getting your knowledge where it’s needed.
We convert your existing training content (documents, videos, PowerPoint)* and put it into a standardized format so it can be centrally stored and deployed to any employee, anywhere, anytime. We can add to or build new training content with professional dialog, compelling graphics, video, and 3D animation.
Advantage – Your content now appears with a company brand, supplemented with new material designed for your specific needs. A professional voiceover (in any language) ties it all together to make it interesting and stimulating.
Next, we put your content in an easy-to-manage, secure and centralized on-line location that your employees can access from anywhere in the world.
Advantage – Training is available to all your employees at their convenience, 24/7. Any updates to your training programs are immediately available.
Manage, Track and Measure
Traditional DVD and online training is missing a key ingredient – the ability to track and measure. Our solution gives you the ability to track an employee’s progress throughout the entire training process.
Our online system is a secure learning management system (LMS). Access is controlled by a unique login and password. Employees can log on to your training system anytime/anywhere from desktop, laptop and mobile devices. They will see what courses they have completed and which courses they need to take. As they move through each course, the system tracks their progress; they can stop a course and continue it later. Employees can be notified via email when they need to take a new or required course.
Advantage – It can be confidently used for certification or re-certification training. This makes it easy to track and schedule company training locally or globally.
Up-to-date reports are available at any time to confirm what training each employee has completed and how well they understood the material. You can access employees’ training progress from anywhere, anytime. Employee training data can be automatically integrated with other employee record systems.
Advantage – In today’s litigious environment, it is essential to be able to verify that every employee is up to date on their training and their required certifications. With our on-line program, you can document the training status of any employee at any time.
Why online training?
- Students love it - They can attend a course anytime from anywhere.
- It’s self paced so the student can learn at any speed
- Standardization – Online training means that everyone receives a consistent and monitored training experience. This is very important for certification training
- Tracking and Monitoring – Online training can be more effectively monitored to make sure the trainee “got it”
- Tremendous cost savings – In some cases, the ONE TIME cost of an online course may be less than the cost of sending a trainer out on the road for a single training.
- Higher Retention – Studies have shown that online learning results in higher retention than classroom learning.
- Competitive advantage – better retention, rock solid monitoring, lower overall cost, consistent delivery – what’s not to like?
Why not online?
Some training must be delivered by a live standup instructor. Wouldn’t it be best if the record keeping for online courses and classroom courses were managed on the same system? This system not only does that, but it can package up all the training data and send it off to any certification agency.